A magnetic loop antenna for HFpop
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. Most parts needed can be purchased at a hardware shop. The antenna can be put together in an afternoon and requires only hand tools to assemble. It should cost less than sixty dollars to build.
by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
BoatAnchor Manual Archive - BAMA
- The manuals in this archive are available to all who enjoy working on and restoring old tube type amateur radio equipment and short wave receivers. Hundreds of boatanchor manuals
Heartland DX Association
- The mission of the HDXA is to encourage DX activites in Eastern Nebraska and Western Iowa. The HDXA is a ARRL Affiliated Club with members promoting & sharing DX information and experiences.
- Macintosh automatic position reporting system, developed by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, to track boats and vehicles using GPS and packet radio. MacAPRS was written by Keith Sproul, WU2Z and Mark Sproul, KB2ICI
- RDCP/Mac is a communications software package to interface your Macintosh to models of Kantronics TNCs. RDCP/Mac uses the Kantronics HOST mode allowing simultaneous connections on VHF packet and the HF digital modes when using the KAM.
- A Windows95/98/NT control program for Terminal Node Controllers. In its Lite mode it's all the software many packet users may ever need, and it's free. Receive and display of full color, high-resolution images and audio files
- WXSat for Windows 3.1/95/NT, decodes the signals in the APT format from NOAA, Meteor, Okean, Resurs, Meteosat and GOES Satellites (AM) with a Soundcard. WXSat can decode also FM-Fax for decoding facsimile-signals transmitting via shortwave
- Program to demodulate NOAA, Okean, Meteor 3-5 and Resurs signals without the bent verticals resulting from WXSat.
- Satellite weather decoding software, designed for those weather monitors who use their ICOM R7000, ICOM R7100 or AOR 3000A