- The AZIMUTH
program plots a world map in either azimuth
(beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth
projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth
map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth
or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuth
al-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
- This free program displays the location of any locator on a map.
It calaculates between two Maidenhead locators the distance (km and miles) azimuth
Show the location, direction and distance as you move your mouse on a map!
Graphical Locator Program, By ON6MU
- This free program calculates the location of any locator. It calaculates the distance, azimuth
, longitude and latitude between two Maidenhead locators. Converts longitude/latitude coordinates to Maidenhead locator Converts Maidenhead locator to longitude/latitude coordinates
W2IOL GCGC Distance/Bearing
- Freeware dos and linux command line executables to calculate grid great circle/geodesic distance, azimuth
/bearing and MUF calculator by W2IOL
- This program is a generator of coloured azimuth
world maps centered on any terrestrial
position. Windows Freeware
- BEAM_DX is a free software for radioamateurs or radio listeners usage.
It allows to point a directionnal antenna towards an azimuth
, a locator, an international prefix or any other geographical position on earth predefined by its latitude and its longitude by F1ORL