New Sensor Corporation
- Distributor of Sovtek, other current production vacuum tubes, and NOS tubes. Distributor of electronic parts for audio and musical instrument amplifiers. Manufacturer/ Distributor of Electro-harmonix effects.
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
- The multi-purpose FAX, RTTY / SYNOP / NAVTEX and SSTV program for Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT 4.0, XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
- CI-V Test for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a simple freeware program to display received CI-V messages in Hex and text, and send commands for test purposes to the rig. This program is not intended to convienently control your rig, just explore the functions of CI-V.