A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
Power House's CB Page
- A little information about me and my equipment, loads of useful links to just about everything CB radio related. Features a tune-up section for just about every PLL controled radio out there. Drop by, you won't be disapointed!
LA8S - Marstein Lighthouse
- Presentation of the activation from Marstein Lighthouse (IOTA EU-55), during the International Lighthouse Weekend 2000.
Islands, Castles and Portable Operations
- Island DXpedition and portable operations, including present, up-and-coming operations, IOTA, NON-IOTA, IOSA, IIA, ILIA, DIB, Lighthouse, and other Island Award Program operations
W9DC IOTA Awards
- W9DC North America Amateur Radio checkpoint for IOTA Islands on the Air and WLH World Lighthouse award applications and award instructions; Island and lighthouse award links for international radio operator activities
Greek Lighthouse Award
- Greek Lighthouse Award has been instituted by the Northern Greece Contest Team and will be issued to any Ham Radio operator or SWL for QSOs with (or reports from) amateur radio stations operating from Greek's lighthouses.
RFI Information Page
- This page gives information about Radio Frequency Interference, the unwanted reception of radio signals. You'll find out how to determine what is at fault (the transmitter or the receiver) and what you can do in either case.