Search Results for "california area"8 links
- The Northern California Net
- Amateur radio traffic nets serving the northern California and Nevada areas
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- HDSCS Hospital Disaster Support Communications System
- A group of ham operators in Orange County, California that has supported over 30 hospitals since 1980. Includes information on how hams can provide hospital support in their own areas.
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Contra Costa Repeater Association
- The Contra Costa Repeater Association operates the WA6HAM VHF amateur repeater serving the San Francisco and Sacramento California areas. It was established in 1977.
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- CARLA Repeater Network
- C.A.R.L.A. is a growing network of repeaters providing coverage across Northern & Central California and Western Nevada. It is intended to be used as a reliable communications resource during significant local, regional and wide area incidents, and is open to all licensed amateur radio operators
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- North California Live Scanner
- Listen to a law enforcement live scanner from north california usa. Areas covered include Red Bluff, Mendocino, Shasta-Trinity, Tehama and Butte
[ Hits: 2851 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- K6MDD Mt Diablo D-Star
- Mt. Diablo D-Star System is situated on the North peak of Mt. Diablo in California's East Bay 33 miles east of San Fransisco. At 3,600' the K6MDD System has excellent coverage of most of the Bay area !
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K6MVR MVRC Radio Club
- The Mt.Vaca Radio Club (Call sign K6MVR ) owns and operates repeater systems in and around Sacramento, California. The systems provide reliable coverage for mobile stations throughout the Sacramento Valley region and beyond to Modesto, Chico, the Sierras, and parts of the Bay Area.
[ Hits: 819 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Thunt.org : transmitter hunting
- Amateur radio direction finding, transmitter hunting web site from San Francisco. Triangulating a radio signal direction and plotting its bearing on a map. Hunters use doppler systems for tracking hidden transmitters anywhere in the san francisco bay area, fremont california
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termscalifornia area bay area area rf area dfw area area map area 51 ca. bay area usa area map columbus area compton area repeaters in area waynesboro pa area area ambulance dc area recievers
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links