Search Results for "call logging software"10 links
- Contest LogChecker
- Contest LogChecker is a set of contest tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced text editing with keyword highlighted, and the ease and flexibility of import, export, statistics and charting utilities.
With LogChecker you can edit, fill in the log, check Cabrillo Format and Header, convert files from the most popular logging software to Cabrillo, print customizable files, calculate statistics and export logs to RTF, PDF or HTML for publishing.
You can examine a log in many different ways by highly interactive methods.
LogChecker includes a Master Callsign Database tool for managing databases, which have been generated from actual contest logs. Commercial
[ Hits: 1837 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2517 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Ham radio logging software by IV3DDM, includes award facilities, callbook, packet cluster, RTX control, QSL info, ADIF - in english.
[ Hits: 2225 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- Super Check Partial Database Files
- Databases of contesters call-sign to be used with logging software
The dta files can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, N1MM Logger, NA, Win-Test, and others
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Profile
- This database is not a logging program. It is intended to collect information about the HAMs that you know. You just record the call sign and name of a HAM that you meet. Later you can use QRZ to look up the call sign to validate that it matches the name.
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Super Check Partial
- Super check partial is a feature that K1EA first introduced in his CT logging software. It enables the use of a database to extend the list of calls that appear in the check partial call window. Used correctly, it can help you more quickly pull a call out of the QRM
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Freeware logging software by Roberto IN3VRR featureing LogBook, CallBook & PacketCluster capabilities
[ Hits: 2499 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Quality logging software for the Radio Amateur & SWL, real-time and post-event QSO logging,log analysis and reporting, QSL label printing, country status display, rig control, import of logs, interface to CallBook CD-ROMs
[ Hits: 3618 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- LTT Log
- A general purpose logging software that stores callsign, time, date, and other pertinent information by G7LTT for Palm OS
[ Hits: 1102 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Ham Pilot
- Shareware logging program that stores callsign, time, date, by Christopher Williams.
[ Hits: 1529 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]