Search Results for "center insulator"3 links
- The 40M Extended Double Zepp
- A 5/8 wave antenna, can be fed with ladder line from the center insulator to tuner.
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2341 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Center feed insulator
- A center antenna insulator with feedline strain relief
[ Hits: 1077 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]