Kings County Repeater Association
- Kings County Repeater Association, Over 30 years of Amateur Radio involvement in Brooklyn. The KCRA meets on the 3rd Tuesday of every month, except July and August. Anyone interested in Amateur Radio is welcome to attend our meetings.
- Otto engineering is comprised of two divisions otto controls and otto communications. otto controls designs and manufactures a full line of switches and grips used in heavy equipment, aerospace, marine, medical and other demanding applications. otto communications designs and manufactures audio accessories for two-way radios used in public safety, police, fire, retail, hospitality manufacturing and other markets.
- In the VLF portion of the spectrum it is easy to listen to the emissions created by the Earth itself. These emissions are generated by many different mechanisms and are often beautiful to listen to. Coverage on LF and MF frequencies
New Developments with PLC in Japan
- The Japan Amateur Radio League (JARL) is cautiously watching new developments concerning the commercialization of Power Line Communications (PLC), while continuing to carry out joint experiments with a high speed power line communication promoters' alliance to reduce potential interference to radio communications.
Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service