W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
YN2N Guest House Nicaragua
- In YN2N Guest house you can enjoy the visit to Granada meanwhile you can use our YN2N Ham Shack full of equipment, in a beatifull rural property just 10 minutes from Granada.
- Amateur Radio Products From John Hansen, W2FS, Kenwood D700 Keyboard Interface, Expandable TNC with an Optional, remote controls for ICOM radios, frequency keypads for yaesu and icom radios
MCP-D7G TH-D7A TH-D7E Memory Control
- This program is for editing Memory Channels APRS, SKY COMMAND II and various settings on the kenwood amateur radio TH-D7A(G)/D7A(G2.0)/D7E(G2.0)
A similar version exist for TH-D7 generation 1.
- A computer control program for ICOM, KENWOOD, Radio Shack and AOR radios using Windows 3.1 or Windows 95. The program features 1000 frequency channels, 100 scan and search banks, and DBASE compatible frequency lookups.
Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program
- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.
To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.
Memory Control Program MCP-1A
- Kenwood TM-271A / TM-271E / TM-471A.
By utilizing this software, you can enjoy the versatility of the TM-271 Series transceiver through the memory channel management and edit functions.
Microphone connections by G4WPW
- Roy G4WPW has collected one of the most complete and interesting pages for microphone connections schemas and wiring. Includes Kenwood microphones schematics as well as Yaesu Icom Alinco Adonis Drake Heil JRC MFJ schematics
External Keypad for FT-817
- An external keypad for FT-817(ND), for the serious portable/field-day contester/operator. Homebrew it with the free firmware and public circuit diagram.
The circuit is very simple and takes power supply from the ACC port of the radio