Lambton County Radio Club
- Proudly serving Sarnia and all of Lambton County Ontario
The Lambton County Radio Club (LCRC) Inc. was formed in 1982 and was incorporated in 1985. Our purpose is to promote and foster Amateur (Ham) Radio
North Coast Contesters
- NCC was formed in 1989 to further the efforts of contesters interested in the CQWW and ARRL DX contests. The member area of the club is a 175 mile circle that includes major parts of Ohio and Pennsylvania.
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
Ipox5 radio link system
- Ipox5 is the freeware version of a commercial radio linking system, designed for amateur, nhw, emergency communications etc. It is optimised for mobile broadband and difficult IP links. It allows PC access, and up to 100 users on your link at one time. Usefull for multiple PMR446 use on very large sites. Works under Windows 98, XP, Vista, and Linux (under Wine)
- KC9L PSK is a free PSK31 program based on AE4JY’s PSKCore DLL. It supports 5 RX channels, full duplex operation, and more. Even if it's development has been dismissed, is a good tool for windows 95/98 pc.
Interdigital bandpass filter designer
- Fill out the form to design a bandpass filter as described in the January 1985 issue of Ham Radio Magazine. These filters are generally limited to frequencies above 200 MHZ because their size is slightly longer than 1/4 wavelength