Search Results for "collinear omni"7 links
- The Cycloid Collinear, a CP Omni
- This paper describes a wide band, high gain, multi-element cp omni with a single 50 ohm feedpoint with instructions for building a 2 and half element cycloid collinear for 2 meters.
[ Hits: 3600 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build a 2.4GHz Vertical antenna
- Building a 2.4GHz vertical collinear omnidirectional antenna
[ Hits: 74613 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- The Simple Collinear
- Wherever there is a need for a vertically polarized omni-directional antenna with gain, a collinear is used. The vertically polarized collinear takes the form of two or more half waves in-line and in-phase, resulting in an omni-directional pattern with maximum radiation near the horizon.
[ Hits: 8636 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Omni-Gain Vertical Collinear Antenna
- This rugged antenna, an omnidirectional collinear, is capable of surviving harsh environments. It's a good choice for repeater installations and can be top, or side mounted to the tower by WA6SVT
[ Hits: 10011 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 20050 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- 2.4GHz Colliner Antenna Design
- Antenna for 802.11 applications
[ Hits: 10875 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- The HO Collinear, a Horizontal Omni
- The HO Collinear is a 4 element horizontally polarized omni for two meters
[ Hits: 3708 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscollinear omni 6m omni ten-tec omni v 27 mhz mo omni omni ten tec ten tec omni vi 4.5 dbi omni 5 dbi omni ten-tec omni v ten tec omni omni rig omni 7 vhf omni omni-rig ten tec omni vi+
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links