Tonga DXpedition Award
- To gain Tonga DXpedition Award it is necessary to have QSL confirmed contacts with two amateur radio expeditions from Tonga (A35), on two bands, with two diffrent modes. Available also to SWLs
- This award is issued to any licensed radio amateur who submits proof of two-way radio contacts with members of Balkan Contest Club
- WinLink 2000 employs Stations World-wide to provide an HF/VHF/UHF digital radio Interface into the Internet Email system for the mobile radio operator. Features include binary and graphic file attachments, APRS position reporting and over 340 downloadable WX products. The mode used is Pactor I and Pactor II.
The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
LogWindows - Log X
- Log-X formerly LogWindow is a Windows based software program designed for the specific use of Amateur Radio operators to keep a log of the contacts that were made with other radio operators around the world, designed to be used in Amateur Radio contests, Emergency situations, and for general record keeping of conversations. By SCO Inc