KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
Granta Contest Group - HF amplifier
- The Granta Contest Group was founded in 1997 by Mark G4AXX, Colin G4CWH, Simon G4EAG, Andy G4KNO. The Group gets it's name from the River Granta (or Cam), which passes through Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Using is a 160-10m "desktop kilowatt" linear amplifier using an Eimac 4CX1000A tetrode
PJ2T Caribbean Contesting Consortium
- A contest club dedicated to fun, international friendship, and advancement of the contesting art through superior operating technique and maximum application of technology.
Greek Lighthouse Award
- Greek Lighthouse Award has been instituted by the Northern Greece Contest Team and will be issued to any Ham Radio operator or SWL for QSOs with (or reports from) amateur radio stations operating from Greek's lighthouses.
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum- and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum analasys or to set it for best decoding of PSK31 signals. By ON6MU
Ham Radio Reference (HRR)
- A collection of calculators, contest schedules, references, databases and more for Palm OS by KB7AVT
GOLog Contest Logger for Palm OS
- GOLog is a contest logger for Palm OS and was written with the QRP field contester in mind. GOLog is small (about 48K) and simple and should run on any handheld computer running Palm OS version 3.0 or newer.
- LZ2US offers 3 types amplifiers for the serious VHF/UHF amateur. These amplifiers are very robust and in use by contest groups and EME stations all over the world. Every amplifier is custom made.