T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
Quad antenna calculator
- To get the dimensions for your quad, all you have to do is type in the center frequency of the range where you talk, or the frequency you use most and then click the Calculate button.
Mackenzie Highway Network
- The Mackenzie Regional ARC currently Operates the VE6PRR (146.82- ) repeater. It's located approximately 15 Km North of Peace River. It is linked to the SARA system via Grande Prairie. We are currently in the process of expanding the coverage by adding number of repeater sites through out the area.
NI4CE West Central Florida Group, Inc
- Founded in 2001 to manage and operate West Central Florida's only regional linked amateur radio repeater system. Currently, the NI4CE Repeater System operates nine repeaters from five sites with more on the way. NI4CE covers all or parts of twelve counties in West Central Florida and provides mobile coverage along the areas I-75 and the I-4 corridors.
Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world’s leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
K6MDD Mt Diablo D-Star
- Mt. Diablo D-Star System is situated on the North peak of Mt. Diablo in California's East Bay 33 miles east of San Fransisco. At 3,600' the K6MDD System has excellent coverage of most of the Bay area !
K6MVR MVRC Radio Club
- The Mt.Vaca Radio Club (Call sign K6MVR ) owns and operates repeater systems in and around Sacramento, California. The systems provide reliable coverage for mobile stations throughout the Sacramento Valley region and beyond to Modesto, Chico, the Sierras, and parts of the Bay Area.
- Professional multi funcion software for ham radio use. Mainlu a logging program with mapping functions, dx cluster module, label printing, award managements, exporting features and more. Currently only in german
SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.