- Drake has been a manufacturer of electronic communications equipment for over 50 years. Our reputation for producing quality American made equipment has been well earned and is respected internationally. Today Drake produces equipment for various markets around the world.
- Midland Consumer Radio, Inc. is one of the most experienced and respected names in radio equipment. Midland offers the broadest line of CB transceivers in the industry, Amateur radio transceivers, VHF marine transceivers, VHF power amplifiers, and RF equipment for the broadcast industry.
- International Components Corporation has an extensive range of electronic components consisting of audible signal devices, speakers, microphones, capacitors, electron tubes, connectors, and accessories designed in recognition of the diversity of applications and special characteristics encountered by designers in today's complex world.
The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W
Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
- "Super Morse is the original comprehensive Morse Code training program for the PC. Super Morse permits the user to learn the Morse characters in a very orderly way using several different methods, including one unique to Super Morse; build speed with special exercises; by WD5CID"