The 160M No-Excuses Homebrew Vertical
- 160m antenna designed for stations having a difficult time putting a decent signal on 160M from small or restricted lots.A 25 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC.
Z-Match Antenna Tuner project
- This Z-Match is a link coupled all-band tuner. Two all band tank circuits cover 3-14mhz and 14-30mhz. The tank output links are selected with a very heavy duty SPDT rotary switch.
Beacons app for Windows
- Shows which beacon is currently transmitting on the selected radio band
Displays information about transmitting beacon
Informs about direction and bearing from users position towards transmitting beacon
- DxSpot is your mobile access into the Amateur Radio DX cluster network. With DxSpot you can connect to the DX cluster of your choice. The internal database supplies the connection parameters to over 300 DX clusters. Once connected enjoy formatted table views of DX spots, DXCC information, connected users, cluster announcements, colorized WWV propagation data, and keep current with the latest DX news.
Frankenstein. Heavy duty single 3-500Z Amplifier
- This project will be a single 3-500Z with a twist. This amp will run about 3600 volts on the anode which should allow for a full kilowatt with about 50 watts of drive. This amp cover 20,40,80 160 meters
Converting the Amp Supply LK-500NT
- A technician's nightmare. The NT or No Tune amplifiers from Amp Supply were the abomination of the amplifier world. The only way that I know of to repair these amplifiers is to clean out the mickey mo