EA5XQ's Projects: Magnetic Loop
- Due to my job I have top travel a lot around the world, in order to find a way of making radio I decided to build a Magnetic Loop after some comments of other colleagues for working between 20 and 80 meters mainly.
- THE MULTI-ELMAC AF-67 Trans-Citer is a ten-tube variable frequency or crystal controlled seven band transmitter.
Boat Anchor Manufacturers
- Excellent and comprehensive history of Boat anchors manufacturers. Here are some manufacturers that boat anchor collectors should look out for:
Barker & Williamson Central Electronics Collins Radio Company E. F. Johnson Company Gonset Company Hallicrafters Hammarlund The Heath Company National Radio Company R. L. Drake
W5JI Boatanchor Haven
- Dedicated to the Care and Feeding of BoatAnchors, includes some Drake catalogs, and 1968 Collins Mechanical filter catalog pages
- Freeware real time DSP filter particularly for applications of amateur radios , IIR, FIR filter, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass filter, band suppressor (notch filter) individually adjustable
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle