PAC-12 Antenna - mobile multibandpop
- Here’s an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He’s documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna that can be built with relatively ordinary components
DL7DF and Crew - DXpeditions
- DXpeditioning since 1993, February/March 2006 - Saint Martin & St. Maarten FS and PJ7, October 2005 - South Africa ZS1/DL7DF, April 2005 - Ghana 9G5SP, Feb/Mar 2005 - British Virgin Islands VP2V/DL7DF, October 2004 - Cameroon TJ3SP, February 2004 - Kenia 5Z4HW , October 2003 - Myanmar XZ7A, March/April 2003 - Tobago 9Y4/DL7DF, Oct/Nov 2002 - Guinea 3XY7C
- Otto engineering is comprised of two divisions otto controls and otto communications. otto controls designs and manufactures a full line of switches and grips used in heavy equipment, aerospace, marine, medical and other demanding applications. otto communications designs and manufactures audio accessories for two-way radios used in public safety, police, fire, retail, hospitality manufacturing and other markets.
KØBG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
Icom IC-706 Radio mods dbpop
- Info and mods for IC-706, IC-706 Expanded frequency IC706 - spare 0.3A, MARS/CAP Modification for ICOM IC-706, enables out-of-band transmit for 1.6 MHz to 54 MHz, ore sensitive transmit for 2 meter
IC-706 60 MHz to 200 MHz band pass filter, Icom IC-706 Extended RX mod, ICOM 706 MKII Extended transmit mod, Special on IC706mkII TX range expansion for IC-706MKIIG, Expand only mod for the IC-706MkII
Installing the FT-857 options
- Installing The FT-857 Options by Dave Fifield AD6A March 2003, some photos showing the procedure to install the optional filters (and a few showing off the color display), TXCO-9 and DSP-2 to the Yaesu FT-857 rig.
Automatic Identification Systems (AIS)
- Automatic identification systems (AISs) are designed to be capable of providing information about the ship to other ships and to coastal authorities automatically.
- Hf-vhf-uhf-shf-digital-monitoring-site,wavecom Decoder and tools, winradio and DRM decoders, WD3000 Direction Finding System , radioraft software. PFSL3000 Integrated HF-VHF-UHF signal monitorin
- Ham Radio T-Shirts, Caps, Mousepads,
also vintage designs! Designs include logos from Amperex, Collins, Eico, Eimac, Gonset, Hallicrafters, Hammarlund, Heathkit, Johnson, Knight, Mars, National, Swan, Skywarn and others.
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)