Baja Net Home Page
- The Baja Net is one of the boaters’ favorite nets on the West Coast. It has a long history of handling traffic for mariners who are out of touch with friends and family. Several stations have phone patches enabling them to put you right on the line to talk to your loved ones.
- Showcasing college amateur radio club activities, events, and projects. Informs visitors of up to date news items pertaining to ham radio technology used on campuses by students, faculty, and staff. A way for alumni to be informed of their clubs activities.
Portland Amateur Wireless Association
- Established in 1914 and affiliated with the ARRL since 1930, the Portland Amateur Wireless Association has the distinction of being the oldest Amateur Radio club in Maine
The Carolina Flashers Photonics Group
- The Carolina Flashers is an organization of North Carolina Amateur Radio operators who experiment with coherent, or more often, partially coherent light as a communications medium.
- Designer and manufacture of Airborne Antenna & Radomes covering a range of applications. Products include vhf antenna ,uhf antenna,navigation antenna,comm antenna,blade antenna,vor/ils antenna ,L band antenna, direction finding antenna,DF antenna,vor,ils, IFF antenna on aircraft,aircraft antenna for airborne application.
- KComm is an amateur radio communication and logging program that has been designed specifically for Elecraft K2 and K3 transceivers. KComm has been developed using the cross platform development tool Lazarus. The program is developed and tested under Windows XP but it can be compiled under Linux. By G4ILO