- Bill Rinker, W6OAV, handcrafted this compact magnetic HF loop from copper and pvc plumbing supplies, a 12 volt motor, and some teflon sheets. He's had great reports with it.
EA5XQ's Projects: Magnetic Loop
- Due to my job I have top travel a lot around the world, in order to find a way of making radio I decided to build a Magnetic Loop after some comments of other colleagues for working between 20 and 80 meters mainly.
Radio Audio and sound files
- Some tens of very special audio files recorded during amateur radio activities like aurora traffic, meteor scatter, communications with ISS crew and the sound of various transmission modes that you can hear on HF and VHF bands
How ham radio works
- How Ham Radio Works, by Gary Brown, Ham radio can be very portable and affordable. In this article, we will look at ham radio and show you how to get started in this wireless world
DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows based contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more
- DX Toolbox searches the web for you, gathering information on solar and geomagnetic conditions that affect radio propagation. It's ideal for the ham radio operator, shortwave listener, or other radio enthusiast.