Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
YLRADIO - Full wave deltaloop
- This DeltaLoop is a three-sided antenna suspended high in the air by vertical supports, such as tall evergreen trees. Recommended height is 40 feet or more at highest point, but higher is better.
The K6STI Receiving Loop
- This relatively unknown antenna does an amazing job pulling weak low band signals out of man-made noise backgrounds
The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
WB9KMO Ham Radio Video Library
- The Ham Radio Video Library is a continuous loop of several ham radio-related video clips. The current clips are Monroe School ISS Contact (15 minutes), DARPA Grand Challenge - Ghostrider (5 minutes), DARPA Grand Challenge - Stanley Wins! (5 minutes), JOTA - Jamboree On The Air (15 minutes) and SBARC Tesla Presentation (50 minutes) - times are approximate
Hy Power Antenna Company
- Full size or shortened dipoles, Single band or Multi band, Half Square Antennas, Fan Dipole Antennas, DeltaLoop Antennas, Antennas completely assembled
Loading coil packages, deltaloops
A 6M Transverter
- Build a transverter based on a 6M receive converter. A 32MHz TTL oscillator is used as the local oscillator for both transmitting and receiving. RX/TX switching is handled by three SPDT relays.