Nally radio towers
- Radio towers with designs made specificaly for Amateur Radio operators, incorporating mounting plates for most common rotators with in tower structure allowing for safety in the use,and tilt over preventing the need for climbing towers during regular maintance
Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
- Provides most advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions to be used together with your HF receiver. All signal processing is done in your PC and no extra hardware is needed. HF/VHF rx & tx and analysis software introducing free advanced SkyBoost and MFSK16 modes!
- Ham Helper is a tool that will help Ham Radio operators with many tasks. Features include UTC Time display, Callsign Country lookup, internet callsign lookup, band plans, W1AW schedule, bearing/distance calculation and more.