Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
DeKalb County Amateur Radio Club
- The DeKalb County Amateur Radio Club (DCARC), active for over 25 years invites you to visit our web site and our community. Located in North East Alabama our W4GBR repeater stands on top of beautiful Lookout Mountain in Fort Payne Alabama.
- "Sked Wizard is an applet designed to help radio enthusiast get more enjoyment from their available operating time, ships with a list of ""radio related"" world band programs"
- DX Spots announced by speech in phonetics (or plain). Connect to the worldwide DX-Cluster via the Internet easily. Calculates distance and bearing between Grid locators and sends Grid & distance. Hot buttons to see DX-Spots on specific bands. Editable Hot buttons. Easy switching between favourite DX-Clusters.
Microphone Wiring Diagramspop
- Some mic wiring diagrams for ranger realistic alan, cobra, ge, uniden, yaesu, kenwood radios.
Diagrams for the microphone connections on many of the common CB radios, as well as some popular Amateur radios.