Sarasota County Auxiliary Communications Service,
- The Sarasota County Auxiliary Communications Service, ACS, (Formerly Sarasota County ARES, RACES) is a program created to provide emergency communications for the Red Cross and Sarasota County Emergency Management.
What is QRP
- To those new to the hobby of Amateur Radio, hearing the term QRP often raises questions: What is QRP? Why do some hams choose to operate QRP? How can I operate QRP? These are good questions, and all are worth asking. This article will attempt to answer these questions.
by William Eric McFadden
QRP Station in a Bag
- QRP Station in a Bag is a complete QRP station in an old laptop PC carrying case (photo). It is a true "Work in Progress" in that wd8rif is constantly changing the contents of the bag as learn what works and what doesn't.
- Hf-vhf-uhf-shf-digital-monitoring-site,wavecom Decoder and tools, winradio and DRM decoders, WD3000 Direction Finding System , radioraft software. PFSL3000 Integrated HF-VHF-UHF signal monitorin
Worldwide dx club
- A non-political DX organization, founded in 1966. Its aims are to strengthen this fascinating and scientific hobby as well as the international DX movement for better understanding and friendship among nations.
TLE for windows
- Transmission Line equations for Windows. Written in Visual C++. This program provides the most comprehensive analysis of a transmission line by w9dmk
SMCHR smit charts
- The Smith Chart program with its extensive Help files. Written in Visual C++ ver 1.5, it runs in Windows 3.1 and later by w9dmk
- A smarter version of the Smith Chart program. It allows you to dynamically generate impedance point plots as you configure each design element of an impedance matching network. Has an extensive Help file with a Wizard that tells you what steps to take in designing a matching network for a given load impedance. Complete Windows installation kit by w9dmk
- Computes the Standing Wave Ratio, given the power readings on a line.
WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
- CountyLog windows amateur radio logging program. Log county contacts, export to ADIF, and access the Who's on the Air Database. Commercial version with free limited version availbale.
- Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
Packet Terminal Interface
- Simple Windows based TNC interface program
Designed for ARES operation, simple operator interface to connect and perform communication functions, control operator programs screens before operations
Both receive and transmit screens Simple Windows based TNC interface program Designed for ARES operation Simple operator interface to connect and perform communication functions
Control operator programs screens before operations Both receive and transmit screens
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
WD6CNF Voice keyer
- Audio voice keyer Microphone input, speaker output Live microphone enable
Record/play audio from twelve memories
Display text of recorded audio
Transmitter keyed via serial (com) port
Loop (with variable delay) audio output
Bowden's Hobby Circuits
- A small collection of electronic circuits for the hobbyist or student. Site includes over 100 circuit diagrams, links to related sites, commercial kits and projects, newsgroups and educational areas. Most of the circuits can be built with common components available from Radio Shack or salvaged from scrap electronic equipment