- HotPaw MorseDecoder for iPhone and iPad. Translates sounds from mic to text. Includes a DSP narrow band filter.
- MorseDec decodes and encodes Morse with a range of 5 to 50 wpm. It includes: auto-tracking for wpm speed, macros, spectrum analyzer. Easy to use but powerful.
iPad iPhone HF Weather Fax Decoder App
- HF Weather Fax lets you receive marine weather radiofascimile transmissions on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Just connect it to a shortwave radio tune in a weather fax frequency, and watch the images come in.
OZ2M - Next generation beacon
- Next Generation Beacon hardware platform encompasses both analog and digital modes, i.e. CW FSK and MGM in a mixed mode configuration. The advantage of the mixed mode is that humans can decode the CW FSK by ear and the MGM can be decoded by computers way below what is audible. Therefore the MGM can be used for “pre-human-conditions” or early warning monitoring.
- Microprocessor based interface designed receives a signal from a Morse key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio. A microprocessor in the circuit is pre-programmed with a proprietary algorithm which makes a number of measurements and adjustments to the less percise human generated code.
- The PIC Keyer is a full-featured Morse code keyer which has been programmed into a PIC 16F88 Microcontroller by W7GC