Transmitting Antennas For HF Broadcasting
- This paper discusses a number of common used HF transmitting antenna systems and corresponding reference antenna codes. The latter was developed in close consultation with regional coordination groups ABU-HFC, HFCC-ABSU.
- Otto engineering is comprised of two divisions otto controls and otto communications. otto controls designs and manufactures a full line of switches and grips used in heavy equipment, aerospace, marine, medical and other demanding applications. otto communications designs and manufactures audio accessories for two-way radios used in public safety, police, fire, retail, hospitality manufacturing and other markets.
W2LJ's QRP Amateur Radio
- Dedicated to QRP, Morse Code and operating in the great outdoors, this pages contains a description of a CW QRP portable set, also some stuff on the Buddipole and PAC-12 antenna systems.
The Radio Reference
- RadioReference.com, scanner frequency and radio communications reference source, with complete conventional frequency assignments, trunked radio system information, frequencies, and talkgroups, FCC License assignments and maps, 10-Code Lists, agency maps, files, downloads, links, and detailed agency information for most public safety, military, and local government activities.
- acarsd is an ACARS decoder for a LINUX or Windows PC which attempts to decode ACARS transmissions in real-time using up to three Soundcards. acarsd is also a realtime ACARS Server, for the worldwide spotter and ACARS community.
- DOS Freeware, DSPBOX is an attempt to code the Texas Instruments DSK 'C50 in such a way
to make it behave like a commercial DSP noise reduction unit, like the
NIR-12, the TimeWave 599+ and others. Not only the noise reduction function
has been implemented, but automatic notch, AGC and Band Pass have as well.
Phase 3D (AO-40) Decoder
- This program demodulates the telemetry data signal transmitted by the AO-40 satellite (aka Phase III-D) using the PC sound card
- Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
- MMVARI is a multi-Mode SoundCard Ham (Amateur) Radio program for receiving and transmitting the RTTY-PSK-FSK-MFSK modes. The program was written to experiment with the efficiency of transmitting Japanese and East Asian languages (HL/BV/BY) using the VARICODE
- Gpredict is a satellite tracking program for Unix-like operating systems. In the begining (v. 0.1.x) Gpredict was just a GUI client to John Magliacane's excellent satellite tracking program, Predict, but due to performance problems it has been decided to include the tracking code directly into Gnome Predict (v. 0.2.0 and later).
M0KGK SDR Decoder Software
- KGKSDR is my attempt at some SDR decoding software. I'm putting this software together purely as a learning exercise, to better understand the mathematics behind SDR in general.
Bowden's Hobby Circuits
- A small collection of electronic circuits for the hobbyist or student. Site includes over 100 circuit diagrams, links to related sites, commercial kits and projects, newsgroups and educational areas. Most of the circuits can be built with common components available from Radio Shack or salvaged from scrap electronic equipment