HF Copper Looppop
- A small transmitting loop antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
Based on material originally published in Amateur Radio, 11 1991
Boat Anchor Manufacturers
- Excellent and comprehensive history of Boat anchors manufacturers. Here are some manufacturers that boat anchor collectors should look out for:
Barker & Williamson Central Electronics Collins Radio Company E. F. Johnson Company Gonset Company Hallicrafters Hammarlund The Heath Company National Radio Company R. L. Drake
W5JI Boatanchor Haven
- Dedicated to the Care and Feeding of BoatAnchors, includes some Drake catalogs, and 1968 Collins Mechanical filter catalog pages
DeKalb County Amateur Radio Club
- The DeKalb County Amateur Radio Club (DCARC), active for over 25 years invites you to visit our web site and our community. Located in North East Alabama our W4GBR repeater stands on top of beautiful Lookout Mountain in Fort Payne Alabama.
W4ATC Student Amateur Radio Society
- The NCSU Student Amateur Radio Society (W4ATC StARS) is a group of men and women who practice the hobby ofamateur radio. We represent a wide range demographics, of majors, and of interests.
- A full featured Receiver Controller for TenTec Rx320 with Audio Processor, digital modes decoder, ILG DataBase Manager and much more.
Support for Drake R8A/B,ICOM PCR-1000, ICOM R756Pro and ICOM R756 Pro I ICOM IC-R75, JRC NRD-535, Kenwood R5000, TenTec RX320(D) and TenTec RX350D receivers