Homebrew Arrow Satellite Antenna
- The Arrow Antenna is a design classic: it combines light weight, compact design and functionality in a single package for operating FM dual band satellites such as AO-27, UO-14, SO-41 and SO-50
Bristol ARC TN/VA BARC
- The Bristol Amateur Radio Club's purpose is to: Facilitate the exchange of information and general cooperation between members to promote amateur radio knowledge, fraternalism and individual operating efficiency
Southeastern Asterisk Radio Networks
- Interoperability solutions via Asterisk based RF Gateways - Southeastern Asterisk Radio Network (SEARN) and the Southeastern Asterisk Amateur Radio Netwok (SEAARN) are designed for the purpose of developing interoperability capabilities amongst diverse communications systems. Digital Amateur Radio Project Association - DARPA expanding the digital experience.
Advanced Linear Devices
- Electronic compoenents manufacturer of precision CMOS analog integrated circuits for OEMs of industrial controls, computers, instrumentation, automotive, and telecom. Transistor mosfet.
A Two-Way Morse Practice Set
- The system consists of a pair of Morse practice oscillators connected by a piece of two-conductor cable. Pressing the key on one unit produces a sound in both units by Peter Parker VK3YE -
Cross Band Repeating
- The purpose of a cross band repeater is the same as any radio repeater. It allows stations to communicate that ordinarily would not be able to do so because of the distance or terrain between them.
A cross band repeater is implemented using a dual band 2 meter - 70 cm radio by KJ6RZ