The Simple Collinear
- Wherever there is a need for a vertically polarized omni-directional antenna with gain, a collinear is used. The vertically polarized collinear takes the form of two or more half waves in-line and in-phase, resulting in an omni-directional pattern with maximum radiation near the horizon.
Omni-Gain Vertical Collinear Antenna
- This rugged antenna, an omnidirectional collinear, is capable of surviving harsh environments. It's a good choice for repeater installations and can be top, or side mounted to the tower by WA6SVT
Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antennapop
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
Quad antenna calculatorupdated
- To get the dimensions for your quad, all you have to do is type in the center frequency of the range where you talk, or the frequency you use most and then click the Calculate button.
The Lindenblad antenna
- The ultimate satellite Omni Antenna by Howard Sodja, W6SHP. The Lindenblad antenna consists of four half wave folded dipoles slanted 30 degrees to the horizon, oriented 90 degrees to each other in azimuth, spaced 0.3 wavelength apart
W1AF - Harvard Wireless Club
- Harvard wireless club, harvard's amateur radio or ham radio club. founded in 1909. welcome to harvard affiliates, alumni, prospective students, and their parents, as well recent contacts. information about club getting started radio. confirming contacts qsl. flea market. history.
Radio Sport Canada Zone to Zone propagation
- ZoneProp produces a 40 zone by 40 zone matrix that is updated hourly at approximately 20 minutes past the hour. The intersection between a row and column gives the band on which a constestant in the zone represented by the row is mostly likely able to contact an contestant in the zone represented by the column.
Spot - Intelligent DXCluster Client
- Reliable amateur radio software for OS X and Windows that works the way you expect.
Spot allows you to chase the DX that really matters by putting you in charge of which DX spots you need to see and alarming you when they appear.