PJ2T Caribbean Contesting Consortium
- A contest club dedicated to fun, international friendship, and advancement of the contesting art through superior operating technique and maximum application of technology.
N7LE Central Oregon DX Club
- The club was formed at a meeting of a group of hams on a May 1989 afternoon at Jake's Truck Stop in Bend.
- The Universal QSYer KeyPad works with both ICOM and selected Yaesu radios, extends these capabilities to owners of the Yaesu FT-817, FT-897, FT857, and FT-100. Additiona features for Icom Radios
Citizen Weather Observer Program
- A private-public partnership with three main goals to collect weather data contributed by citizens; to make these data available for weather services and homeland security; and to provide feedback to the data contributors so that they have the tools to check and improve their data quality
- FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany, group of people who spend their time in developing software for Amateur Packet-Radio purposes. The main project presently is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
- This program simplifies the design of the single-ended Class E amplifier. Operation is intuitive and encourages "tuning" and exploration.
EDI to ADIF utility
- Free software for converting EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) files to ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format). EDI is standard recommended by IARU for sending files in UKV/VHF/SHF contest in first IARU region