DF3CB BV QSL Management and printing
- DF3CB site, contesting, and software
BV is a professional freeware software for the QSL Management and Label/QSL Printing under Windows developed and distributed by Bernd Koch, DF3CB, since 1989.
It is mainly designed for the contester and QSL manager with high QSL quantities but useful for all other QSL'ing purposes as well. Includes logging features
ESA Portal - Calling all radio amateursPriority listing
- Radio amateurs worldwide are being asked to help collect data from the student-built SSETI Express satellite, due to be placed in orbit on 27 September. To encourage them, ESA’s Education department has organised two competitions and is supplying free downloadable software.
The DX Handbook
- Free huge and reliable BCL reference for shortwave enthusiasts. Includes a large schedule list diveded by bands.
Is mainly in italian, but schedule listings are easy to understand. Edited by Enrico Oliva
- DOS Freeware, DSPBOX is an attempt to code the Texas Instruments DSK 'C50 in such a way
to make it behave like a commercial DSP noise reduction unit, like the
NIR-12, the TimeWave 599+ and others. Not only the noise reduction function
has been implemented, but automatic notch, AGC and Band Pass have as well.
Konfabulator - DX ClusterPriority listing
- Freeware windows XP and MacOSX konfabulator widget dedicated to Amateur radio operators, is an easy interface to DX-Summit the ham-radio DX Cluster.
DX cluster spots represents live ham radio communication connections, and are an invaluable resource for amateur radio operators. Users can choose Bands or operating modes like digital emissions, QRP IOTA and more. Spots are refreshed automatically and refresh rate can be set by users, with a minimum of 100 seconds.
FTBCAT Cat radio control softwarepop
- Free CAT control software for Yaesu FT-100, FT-100D, FT-817, FT-817ND, FT-847, FT-857, FT-857D, FT-897, FT-897D, FT-920, FT-1000MP Mark V, VR-5000 and FRG-100 transceivers.
- A freeware program to dig out weak signals buried in noise, functionally similar to the excellent FFTDSP of AF9Y, but with the added bonus of real time audio filtering of the incoming signals. Just point and click with the mouse, and the selected signal will stand out from the QRM and noise.