DF3CB BV QSL Management and printing
- DF3CB site, contesting, and software
BV is a professional freeware software for the QSL Management and Label/QSL Printing under Windows developed and distributed by Bernd Koch, DF3CB, since 1989.
It is mainly designed for the contester and QSL manager with high QSL quantities but useful for all other QSL'ing purposes as well. Includes logging features
How access DX Clusters via internet
- The purpose of this page is to show you how you can access a DX Cluster via the Internet. There are many software applications available, some are free some are not. Excellent page from OZ2M
The One Man Tower
- Complete tower system incorporates rotator mount, and lateral support collars. You never have to climb again - and forget the hassle of tilting over to work on large arrays. The "One Man Tower" is the strongest dmall footprint free standing self erecting tower in the world
Radio Heritage Foundation
- Sharing the stories of Pacific radio, an on-line archive and resource. Includes searchable databases, articles, images, store, newsletter, research, advocacy, publishing, radio heritage documentary production and more. Free membership worldwide.
- DOS Freeware, DSPBOX is an attempt to code the Texas Instruments DSK 'C50 in such a way
to make it behave like a commercial DSP noise reduction unit, like the
NIR-12, the TimeWave 599+ and others. Not only the noise reduction function
has been implemented, but automatic notch, AGC and Band Pass have as well.
WinGrid & DOSgrid
- Gridconv.zip contains Wingrid.exe and Dosgrid.exe, DOS and (16 bit) Windows versions of a simple program that converts between NGR, Maidenhead Locator, QRA, and Latitude/Longitude. They are copyright, but freely distributable for no charge.
OH1AA Logging program
- The OH1AA logging program package is designed to handle the book-keeping
of amateur radio contacts. The package contains three separate main prog-
rams by which contacts are managed.
Run under DOS and is freeware
- Freeware easy to use amateur radio logging software with basic features.
HalloSat AO-40 Special Edition
- Freeware Tracking Program for AO-40.Based on Windows timesetting, thus automatic switching between normal and daylight saving time. Preview listings with a view to the passband schedule, to the squint angle and elevation. Integrated frequency calculation for transmit frequency (uplink) depending on receive frequency (downlink) with a view to dopplershift. CAT – Control for all Icom – Transceivers without IC-821.
- Satellite Tracking/Orbital Prediction Program an open-source, multi-user satellite tracking and orbital prediction program written under the Linux operating system by John A. Magliacane, KD2BD. PREDICT is free software
- Wayana software has a commercial and freeware version of trackingsat, satellite tracking systems.
- Joe Bijou, WB5CCJ, and Richard Allen, W5SXD, are pleased to be able to provide our users and the satellite community with new Y2K compatible versions of Silicon Solutions satellite tracking software. These programs are free to be downloaded and used by anyone
- UJYSAT is a new software for satellite tracking written by IT9UJY, This software is totally free for Amteur Radio only.
STK by AGI
- Analytical Graphics (AGI) is providing this analytical software program as a freeware. This large program (5.8 MB compressed) has features to help engineers build and operate satellites. A large part of STK has an orbital analysis suite where registration is required.
- GorbTrack or Geostationary Orbit Tracker is a freeware program intended to be an aid in finding geostationary satellites. It produces output helpful in aiming dishes for receiving television broadcast satellites. The program also displays several astronomical values like the positions of the sun and moon
- A freeware program to dig out weak signals buried in noise, functionally similar to the excellent FFTDSP of AF9Y, but with the added bonus of real time audio filtering of the incoming signals. Just point and click with the mouse, and the selected signal will stand out from the QRM and noise.