- InstantTrack is a satellite tracking program for PC compatibles running DOS or other environments for DOS programs
(including Windows) InstantTrack has been a favorite of many amateur radio satellite operators since the introduction of version 1.00 in 1989 ...
- SatEvo is a program to compute the decay or re-entry times of earth satellites. For objects nearing decay, it generates sets of orbital elements for each revolution. The format of the input and output element sets conform to the standard tle format accepted by many prediction programs
HalloSat AO-40 Special Edition
ware Tracking Program for AO-40.Based on Windows timesetting, thus automatic switching between normal and daylight saving time. Preview listings with a view to the passband schedule, to the squint angle and elevation. Integrated frequency calculation for transmit frequency (uplink) depending on receive frequency (downlink) with a view to dopplershift. CAT – Control for all Icom – Transceivers without IC-821.
- Satellite Tracking/Orbital Prediction Program an open-source, multi-user satellite tracking and orbital prediction program written under the Linux operating system by John A. Magliacane, KD2BD. PREDICT is free
- Wayana software has a commercial and free
ware version of trackingsat, satellite tracking systems.
- Joe Bijou, WB5CCJ, and Richard Allen, W5SXD, are pleased to be able to provide our users and the satellite community with new Y2K compatible versions of Silicon Solutions satellite tracking software. These programs
to be downloaded and used by anyone
- UJYSAT is a new software for satellite tracking written by IT9UJY, This software is totally free
for Amteur Radio only.
STK by AGI
- Analytical Graphics (AGI) is providing this analytical software program as a free
ware. This large program (5.8 MB compressed) has features to help engineers build and operate satellites. A large part of STK has an orbital analysis suite where registration is required.
- GorbTrack or Geostationary Orbit Tracker is a free
ware program intended to be an aid in finding geostationary satellites. It produces output helpful in aiming dishes for receiving television broadcast satellites. The program also displays several astronomical values like the positions of the sun and moon