The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antennapop
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
Amateur Radio Lighthouse Society
- Founded in 2000 by Jim Weidner, K2JXW, a licensed ham operator for over 50 years, the ARLHS is the only society of its kind devoted to Maritime Communications, Ham Radio, Lighthouses, and Lightships.
W6MLP Milpitas Amateur Radio and Electronics Society
- The Milpitas Amateur Radio and Electronics Society was formed in 2000 and incorporated in 2002
The club is independent from but supports two volunteer emergency communications organizations: Milpitas Amateur Radio Emergency Services (ARES) and the Milpitas City Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Services (RACES) groups.
W3JUP Jupiter Tequesta Repeater Group
- The JTRG is an active club affiliated with the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). and dedicated to further the art of amateur radio communication, serve the public, and promote high standards in amateur radio.
HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
The Tube Center
- Supplying over 2000 different vacuum tube types, valves, grid caps, sockets and capacitors. It is easy for Antique collectors, Ham radio operators, audio enthusiasts, broadcast enthusiasts and amateur radio hobbyists to buy, sell and trade vacuum tubes, electron tubes, audio tubes, valves, grid caps, sockets and capacitors
TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program
- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.
To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.