Kenwood Smart Memory KSM by pp1etl
- KSM Kenwood Smart Memory is a program to read and update the memory channels of a Kenwood amateur radio. The current supported types are: TS-450S, TS-570D, TS-570S, TS-690S, TS-870S, TS-940S,TS-950S.
Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
- Provides most advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions to be used together with your HF receiver. All signal processing is done in your PC and no extra hardware is needed. HF/VHF rx & tx and analysis software introducing free advanced SkyBoost and MFSK16 modes!
- Freeware RemIcom-B is a very simple ICOM remote program.
Display of current frequency, mode and filter
ITU HF Band assignment (ITU Region 1, 2 and 3 selectable)
HAM HF Band usage
analog frequency band display
- Interactive Webradio Software under Windows for most receivers/transceivers available today.
ERGO Radio Software
- Creative Express Corporation software to enhance shortwave radio listening. Support for Drake R8A/B, NRD535/D, WJ HF-1000 and TEN-TEC RX-320 receivers, as well as propagation, path evaluation and database management.
- CI-V Test for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a simple freeware program to display received CI-V messages in Hex and text, and send commands for test purposes to the rig. This program is not intended to convienently control your rig, just explore the functions of CI-V.
Nova For Windowspop
- Real time tracking of an unlimited number of satellites, fast, accurate and easy to use. Automated FTP keps updates. Also support a great number of interface to control rotors azimuth and elevation plus frequency doppler shift.
- Ham Helper is a tool that will help Ham Radio operators with many tasks. Features include UTC Time display, Callsign Country lookup, internet callsign lookup, band plans, W1AW schedule, bearing/distance calculation and more.