A 2.4 Ghz High gain antennapop
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
- Carolina's Chapter of the Antique Wireless Association
Houston Vintage Radio Association
- A non-profit organization seeking to preserve the history of the development of wireless communication by encouraging the acquisition, restoration, preservation and exhibition of antique wireless and radio apparatus
Northwest Vintage Radio Society
- Dedicated to the Preservation and Enjoyment of Vintage Radio and Wireless Equipment Serving the greater Portland, Oregon area
Wisconsin Michigan CB Radio And Scanner Club
- Here you will find an assortment of related links to some of the best CB and Scanner Sites on the Web. As well as a wealth of information on these two hobbies and others including articles on Ham Radio and other wireless technologies.
W1AF - Harvard Wireless Club
- Harvard wireless club, harvard's amateur radio or ham radio club. founded in 1909. welcome to harvard affiliates, alumni, prospective students, and their parents, as well recent contacts. information about club getting started radio. confirming contacts qsl. flea market. history.
WPI Wireless Association
- The Worcester Polytechnic Institute Wireless Association has its roots in the beginnings of Amateur Radio. The group was first founded in October of 1909, by Oliver B. Jacobs and a group of 40 other men.
- Manufacturer's representative of wireless communication radio equipment, 2-way radio sales, land mobile radio sales, repeaters, duplexers, antennas, pl tone, hf, vhf and uhf data modems and LAN ethernet radio modems for commercial and amateur radio users.