Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here’s one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to test satellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
NAVSTAR GPS Timing Operations
- NAVSTAR GPS Timing Operations, USNO GPS Data & Information Files Global Positioning System Overview Current GPS Constellation, GPS Time Transfer Operations, GPS & Glonass Satellite Visibility
- UI-VIEW APRS Style Complete software package. High Resolution maps and multiple TNC Support GPS input
- Macintosh automatic position reporting system, developed by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, to track boats and vehicles using GPS and packet radio. MacAPRS was written by Keith Sproul, WU2Z and Mark Sproul, KB2ICI
- DXSpotter is a commercial Win32 HAM radio application for working with DX Clusters by using TCP/IP protocol for communications. It is adapted to satisfy most DXer's needs.
DXSpotter includes 2 programs in one: DXSpotter for connections via telnet protocol to more than 200 DX Clusters, and DXSpotter-Summit for connections to OH2AQ's WEB cluster DXSummit page with automatic page refresh (minimum period 1 minute).
- EchoLink allows Amateur Radio stations to communicate with one another over the Internet. The program allows worldwide connections to be made between stations, from computer to station, or from computer to computer. Fully Compatable with I-Link. Download from here.
- APRS™ for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
- RDCP/Mac is a communications software package to interface your Macintosh to models of Kantronics TNCs. RDCP/Mac uses the Kantronics HOST mode allowing simultaneous connections on VHF packet and the HF digital modes when using the KAM.
- Mapping software which links a Garmin GPS receiver to your Macintosh. Includes Maidenhead grid squares and beam-pointing maps.
- Draws a world map centered on your QTH. Type in a DX station's call sign to get the beam aim azimuth and distance to the station.
Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.
Microphone Wiring Diagramspop
- Some mic wiring diagrams for ranger realistic alan, cobra, ge, uniden, yaesu, kenwood radios.
Diagrams for the microphone connections on many of the common CB radios, as well as some popular Amateur radios.