SWL antenna distribution system
- A methodology for connecting multiple LF/MF/HF receivers to a single antenna via readily available and inexpensive 75-ohm TV cable. Custom made baluns and splitters provide impedance matching and prevent interaction between receivers.
OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projectspop
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
MixW RigExpert - USB INterfaceupdated
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
Digital Radio Box
- DiRaBox Digital Radio Box PC-controlled Shortwave Receiver for Software Defined Radio. The shortwave spectrum offers worldwide reception possibilities like broadcast and amateur radio.
CW Command Post
- Replace four separate accessories keyer, keyermemory, audio filter, and audio amplifier-- with one box containing allfour and providing for multiple inputs and outputs. N1FN CW CommandPost
A not very original CW operating accessory "put together" by N1FN
- Yaesu FT-817 Portable QRP MF/HF/VHF/UHF Transceiver, an assortment of technical information
Auto Band Select Box for the FT-817
- This project is an interface box for the Yaesu FT-817 that includes a band output port, a computer serial interface, and a remote interface for the FL-7000 (and Quadra?) solid state power amplifiers
- DOS Freeware, DSPBOX is an attempt to code the Texas Instruments DSK 'C50 in such a way
to make it behave like a commercial DSP noise reduction unit, like the
NIR-12, the TimeWave 599+ and others. Not only the noise reduction function
has been implemented, but automatic notch, AGC and Band Pass have as well.
- DX Toolbox searches the web for you, gathering information on solar and geomagnetic conditions that affect radio propagation. It's ideal for the ham radio operator, shortwave listener, or other radio enthusiast.