50MHz Power Splitters
- Splitting an antenna between two receivers or
in use as the phasing harness in stacked antennas where there is a need to equally split the power from the transmitter between two antennas
L Match ATU for QRP
- The L match is designed for the matching of random and long wires and should not be mounted in a metallic box/case, i used a small plastic food container which was the most expensive part of the project.
Receiving antenna for low bandspop
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
Jim's Crosley Antique Radio Page
- A web site dedicated to collecting and restoring antique crosley tube raidos. pictures and descriptions of antique crosley tube radios from the twentiew, thirties, forties, and fifties. radio advertising from the twenties, thirties, forties, and fifties. tube box art. links to many antique radio related sites.
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
Communication Concepts, Inc.
- Provide components to the amateur who wants to construct their own gear and to the professional who wants to save money and time in prototyping their circuit design, Filters, HF Amplifiers, Splitter Combiners, VHF Amplifiers, ATV
W6JOE's Power Box
- This is W6JOE's description of a battery box installation for an HF Mobile rig, which followed a number of messages on the subject on the Mobile - Portable mailing list. Interesting batteries setup.
- This program calculates impedance matching for tube and solid-state PA, LNA, antenna match-box, interstage impedance matching and all other impedance matching in electronic and telecommunication.
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
Simple Electronic Keyer
- A simple keyer which can be built for as little as $6 with some junk box parts. Although this circuit is not a true iambic keyer, it is capable of producing perfectly sounding CW.