K0FF's 6 meter SLOOP antenna
- It is more or less omni-directional, and horizontally polarized, it's just a dipole folded around on itself, and supported at the far (open) end with a plastic insulator.
1.8 to 21 Mhz Magnetic Loop antenna
- Magnetic loops are a compromise antenna and performance will be down on a full size-wire antenna particurlarly on lower HF Bands. This article compare this magnetic loop with a full-sized wire antenna on 80 meters by VK3YE
BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
Sensitivity of Multi Turn Receiving Loops
- Magnetism is manifested as a 'field of vectors', that is, any point in the magnetic field has not only a magnitude, but a direction in space. The four Maxwell equations describe how electric and magnetic vector fields behave and interact.
Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club
- The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club is a non-profit organization that has been incorporated under the Society Act.
Our organization has been building and maintaining a network of Amateur Radio mountain top repeaters to enable voice and digital communications between a number of interior communities for many years.