Thinking about Ideal Loops
- Loop antennae have been used from ELF to UHF since the beginning of radiocommunications. At low frequencies, the main problem for loop antennae is to have enough sensitivity; the antenna being very small respect to the wavelength the collected energy is also small. To increase the output level the loop may be made resonant, so loosing it%u2019s intrinsic aperiodic characteristics.
Travel loop antennasPriority listing
- PA11019 Travel loop antennas, these antennas cover 6.300 to 29.200 mHz , handle 35 Watts and have a packing size of 43 cm, ideal for fieldwork, or mobile operations.
Radio Free London
- Radio Free London is now BACK ON THE AIR.
We are now back on medium wave (AM) on 1125kHz (266 metres) and 5805kHz short wave every Sunday. The SW service consists of a 4 hour loop of 2 programmes. The medium wave service has a third bonus programme making it a 6 hour loop of 3 programmes.
WD6CNF Voice keyer
- Audio voice keyer Microphone input, speaker output Live microphone enable
Record/play audio from twelve memories
Display text of recorded audio
Transmitter keyed via serial (com) port
Loop (with variable delay) audio output
QRM and noise reductionPriority listing
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM