Search Results for "hf df system"7 links
- 4:1 Dual ferrite bead balun
- The Dual-Ferrite-Bead 4:1 HF Balun, some preliminary measurements
[ Hits: 3008 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Antenna Gain Comparison System
- This device goal is to optimize homebrew antenna for the V/UHF band. This tool, is based itself on the simultaneously comparison between two antenna, directly in dB. by IK0BDO
[ Hits: 2079 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.58 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver'
s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system
[ Hits: 8229 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Easy way antenna systems
- Written by John M. Haerle, WB5IIR (SK). A must read for anyone considering building a good low cost HF multi-band antenna system.
[ Hits: 812 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radials on Vertical Antennas
- Experimental Determination of Ground System Performance for HF Verticals
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Transmitting Antennas For HF Broadcasting
- This paper discusses a number of common used HF transmitting antenna systems and corresponding reference antenna codes. The latter was developed in close consultation with regional coordination groups ABU-HFC, HFCC-ABSU.
[ Hits: 2190 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Repairing a TE-Systems 1452G
- Slides of a TE systems 1452 reparation including the schematic diagram of this monoband VHF RF Power amplifier
[ Hits: 101 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
hf df system
You can try similar termslf-system system te-system gps-system vhf-system guy system win-system system-99 hf-df-system guy-system gps system p a system pa system lf system dx-system
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links