50MHz J-Pole Antennapop
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
Super J-Pole plans
- The super J-pole is a regular J-pole antenna with a 1/2 wave element mounted above with a 1/2 wave phasing harness connecting the element to the bottom part of the J-pole. The antenna can be built for any band, but I built mine for 2 meters
Concealed DSS J-Pole
- The idea here is to have my antenna high in the air, in free space, with the dish mounted close by for concealment.
EA5XQ's Projects: Magnetic Loop
- Due to my job I have top travel a lot around the world, in order to find a way of making radio I decided to build a Magnetic Loop after some comments of other colleagues for working between 20 and 80 meters mainly.
W2BRI's Magnetic Loop Site
- Magnetic loop antennas for HF and above , magnetic loop info, how to build a magnetic loop, Magnetic Loop Antenna FAQs.
MOXON Antenna Project
- The MOXON antenna can provide radio amateurs with an excellent antenna system that is easy to homebrew and usually does not require any adjustment if made according to the dimensions specified by its designer. A typical MOXON rectangle can be built in a few hours, using X type of spreaders arrangement as discussed on this web site.
OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projectspop
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver