Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
Common Mode Choke Theory
- A common mode choke may be used to reduce a type of electrical noise known as common mode noise. Electro-magnetic interference (E.M.I.) in the circuit's environment is one source of electrical noise.
An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
CSVHFS Antenna Gain Measurements
- The Central States VHF Society has conducted Antenna Gain Measurements since its inception in 1967. Comparisons between commercial and homebrew antennas, between different homebrew designs, and between different commercial designs. Mostly VHF UHF and up antennas.
- Our motorized antennas and stainless steel mounts are designed with the most avid HAM radio operator in mind, as well as commercial applications. They are made with the best materials and top of the line workmanship.