Crossed Field Antenna
- The Crossed Field Antenna (CFA) is one of the applications of Correction of Maxwell's Equations which was used over 150 years ago which was proved these days that the Magnetic Field Source is only the Displacement Current not the Conduction Current .
These Corrections was made by an Egyptian Doctor Engineer Fathi Kabbary , who reached the New Correct Theory which shows that the height and efficiency of the antenna doesn't depend on the wavelength
CQ The USA-CA Awards
- The United States of America Counties (USA-CA) Award, sponsored by CQ magazine, is issued for confirmed two-way radio contacts with specified numbers of U.S. counties under rules and conditions hereafter stated.
Propagation eAlert Service
- Automatic e-mail alert of propagation information. Gives current solar flux, Ap, Kp, solar wind information, solar and geomagnetic conditions past and forecast, sunspots, aurora index, and more.
ESR Magazine - electronics-science-radio
- ESR is a magazine for Amateur Radio, CB, Broadcast, SWL and Scanning. Aim is to promote all hobby uses of radio, and to encourage students to follow a career in electronics and radio.
- DX Toolbox searches the web for you, gathering information on solar and geomagnetic conditions that affect radio propagation. It's ideal for the ham radio operator, shortwave listener, or other radio enthusiast.