The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
Antenna Gain Comparison System
- This device goal is to optimize homebrew antenna for the V/UHF band. This tool, is based itself on the simultaneously comparison between two antenna, directly in dB. by IK0BDO
KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
KH6 - Hawaii Sea Q Maui
- Hawaii, maui, Operating only as a ham radio station rental. Located in a private home, accommodating only ham operators.
Two towers, two tribanders, one 40 2 el, one WARC. A FT1000MP, TS-940S, FT100, HF only no 6 mtrs No linear operations.
External Keypad for FT-817
- An external keypad for FT-817(ND), for the serious portable/field-day contester/operator. Homebrew it with the free firmware and public circuit diagram.
The circuit is very simple and takes power supply from the ACC port of the radio