The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
137 MHZ QHF Quadrafilar APT Antenna
- This version of the 135mHz quadrafilar antenna for APT reception is an adaptation from Bill Sykes and Bob Cobey's article Taming the QFH which appeared in the March 1997 RIG magazine.
Antenna Gain Comparison System
- This device goal is to optimize homebrew antenna for the V/UHF band. This tool, is based itself on the simultaneously comparison between two antenna, directly in dB. by IK0BDO
Mortality statistics in Ham Radio Community
- To search for potentially carcinogenic effects of electromagnetic field exposures, the author conducted a population-based study of mortality in US amateur radio operators
- Harbour Industries, the worldwide High Temperature and High Performance cable manufacturer, offers a wide range of Mil-Spec and Commercial designs such as NEMA HP3/HP4 and SAE AS22759
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
- A computer control program for ICOM, KENWOOD, Radio Shack and AOR radios using Windows 3.1 or Windows 95. The program features 1000 frequency channels, 100 scan and search banks, and DBASE compatible frequency lookups.
Memory Control Program MCP-1A
- Kenwood TM-271A / TM-271E / TM-471A.
By utilizing this software, you can enjoy the versatility of the TM-271 Series transceiver through the memory channel management and edit functions.
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.