Installation of a Utility Pole
- There are many ways to support an amateur radio antenna. Installatio of a utility pole will provide an antenna height of approximately 13 meters (40 feet) and will require no guy wires.
Lost and found in new mexico
- I am an EMT-B,an Incident Commander for NM Search and Rescue and an Amateur Radio Operator - KD5KTY
Dedicated to the Preservation of Life through Search, Rescue and Education services.
Radio 2 Radio Blog
- Radio 2 Radio broadcasts amateur & HAM radio news and current events from around the world.
- HFpack provides an information exchange about transceivers, antennas, systems, HF packs, propagation, new developments and
techniques in HF portable operation. Radio Amateurs are invited to participate in egroup and on-the-air nets around the world.
Radio Scanner Guideupdated
- A guide to selecting Radio Scanners; divides both new and used radio scanners into 6 categories, based on their specifications and features - e.g. analog trunking scanners, digital trunking scanners, etc; provides specifications on each model
Memphis Amateur Electronics, Inc.
- New and used ham radio equipment supplier. we carry hundreds of ham radio products including amateur radios from alinco, icom, kenwood, and yaesu, plus ham radio products from mfj, ldg, diamond antennas, hustler, ameritron, astron power supplies, and books .
An Inexpensive PL Tone Encoder
- If your local repeater has got you singing the PL tone blues, then read on. For less than $10, an inexpensive PL tone generator can be constructed that will bring new life into that old non-PL rig.