The Crossed-Field Antenna
- Please be aware this article introduces a completely new concept in antenna theory. In fact, this is considered the most important development relative to antennas in this century. It is so pervasive that a series of articles are required to cover the concept and its applications to the depth and extent it deserves. This is the first publication about the Crossed-Field Antenna
KA6NCR Relay Repeater Club
- Welcome to the relay repeater club. we are a 2 meter/vhf amateur (ham) radio club in arcadia, california, operating on the ka6ncr repeater. we are looking for new members.
Tri-County Amateur Radio Association
- An amateur radio association (club), a service organization, located in laverne, ca, usa which meets the second (2nd) wednesday of each month. non-members are encouraged to attend. the monthly newsletter is called the qrm. training and testing help available.
Tricity ARC in SE Connecticut
- The Tri-City ARC was formed by amateurs in the New London, Norwich and Westerly areas (hence Tri-City) desirous of forming an association of local amateurs with the purpose of furthering better cooperation among amateurs
- To remember our past at sea and to support the future of W/T inside New Generations the second week-end of April Merchant Navy Radio Officers and Radio Operators of Maritime Radio Coasts Stations will be active on HF bands to meet Amateurs Radio for a special event
Columbia Electronics International, Inc.
- Military radio sets for land, sea or air from new current production, unused or rebuilt u. s. military surplus and their accessories and spare parts since 1946 your reliable one stop source.