Installation of a Utility Pole
- There are many ways to support an amateur radio antenna. Installatio of a utility pole will provide an antenna height of approximately 13 meters (40 feet) and will require no guy wires.
ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
San Angelo Amateur Radio Club
- Amateur radio club serving the Concho Valley of West Texas for over 70 years providing public service and SKYWARN severe weather spotting service to the National Weather Service.
- Kiwa Electronics is a company that specializes in accessory equipment for the radio enthusiast. Our products include Filter Modules to improve receiver performance, a High Performance Medium Wave Air Core Loop Antenna for improved broadcast band reception, the Pocket Loop Antenna, the Earth Monitor, BCB Rejection Filter and Broadband and SW Preamps. We also offer numerous performance upgrades for popular receivers.
HAM Radio Map
- Personalized map company makes custom maps for ham radio enthuasiasts
Better RF company
- Pre-recorded voice keyers, Tune controls for Yaesu FT-100, FT-857 and FT-897, Icom IC 706 and IC 718
Hy Power Antenna Company
- Full size or shortened dipoles, Single band or Multi band, Half Square Antennas, Fan Dipole Antennas, Delta Loop Antennas, Antennas completely assembled
Loading coil packages, delta loops
AN Wireless Tower Company
- AN Wireless is a manufacturer and distributor of Self Supporting Tower Systems for Wireless Communications, Wireless Internet, Wireless Networking, Microwave, Paging, Broadcast, Two-Way Radio and Amateur Radio.
How to make your ham radio system mobile
- How to make your ham radio system mobilemany ham radio operators carry radios for fun, safety and public service activities. radios for both vhf and hf frequencies can easily be installed in vehicles.
NASA - Science@NASA J-Track Spacecraft
- The official NASA tool for orbital tracking of the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle is available through Human Space Flight's Orbital Tracking web page. Shuttle and Station tracking will be removed from J-Track in the near future, but many uncrewed satellites will still be available for tracking
Recycled Equipment Company
- Recycled Equipment Company buys and sells quality used electronic test equipment.Over 40,000 square feet of inventory. Dealers in used electronic test equipment since 1993.
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux